Assessment Parameters 1 2 3 4I. Physiologic AspectA.
1. Manifests normal vital signsa. Respiratory rate of 16-20 breaths per min with clear breath sounds.b. pulse rate of 60
100 beats per minutec. Blood Pressure of 120/80 mmHg2. Manifests promptly capillary refill of fingernail beds for 3 seconds
Nutrition, fluid and electrolyte
Eats sufficient amount of adequate well balance diet2.
Drinks sufficient amount of water at least 6-8 glass per day3.
Takes nutritional supplement like multivitamins4.
Exhibits ideal body weight appropriate for her height and age(55-60kg)
Urinates at least 3 to 5 times per day with clear amber colored urine2.
Moves bowel daily at normal consistency (at least once a day, not constipated)3.
Perspires normally during activity.
Sleep and rest
Takes daily nap during siesta hours (at least 20 minutes a day)2.
Sleeps well at night at least 6-8 hours without interruption
1. Performs daily exercise such as stationary jogging2. Utilizes relaxation activities such as watching movies, listening to music3. Practice and observed personal hygiene
a. Takes a bath at least once a dayb. Perform oral hygiene every after mealc. Grooms fingernails and toenails regularlyd. Wears tidy and comfortable clothes4. Demonstrate ability to perform household chores such as cleaning the house,washing of dishes & cooking5. Performs daily activities with sufficient energy.
II. Psychological AspectA.
1. Identifies feelings and concerns about physical ailment
2. Adjusts to slowly changing body and accepts changes as part of maturing.
Verbalizes satisfaction in performing work obligations or tasks assigned2.
Shares responsibilities of decision making with husband pertaining to family affair3.
Enjoys assisting children and other young people to become productive andresponsible adults
Expresses intimacy and affection to love ones2.
Adjusts to sexual changes due to health and work stress.
III. Social Aspect
A. Interpersonal Relationship
1. Demonstrates positive interpersonal relationship with family and relatives2. Performs usual child caring and parenting role.3. Interacts with family members, friends and others.4. Participates actively in decision making in the family.
Consults for professional medical help as needed.2.
Accepts help from others.
Expresses thoughts and feelings both verbally and non verbally.2.
Listens to the opinions and ideas of others