Charged Off Accounts
- Will remain on your credit report for
from the date of the initial missed payment that led to the charge off whichwill be the original delinquency date. Even if payments are later made on thecharged-off account.5.
- Bankruptcies that were filed under Chapters 7, 11, and 12 willremain on your credit report for
from the filing date. Bankruptciesthat were filed under Chapter 13 remain for
from the filing date.Any accounts that were included in the bankruptcy will remain for seven yearsfrom the date that they were reported as included in the bankruptcy.6.
Civil Judgments and Small Claims
- Any Civil judgments or small claims judgments that appear on your credit report will remain there for
from the date that the judgment(s) were filed.7.
Tax Liens From the City, County, State, or Federal Government-
Anyunpaid tax liens will remain on your credit report for
from the filingdate. Paid tax liens will remain on your credit report for
from thedate that the lien was paid.8.
Child Support Judgments
- Any Child support judgments appearing on your credit report will remain there for
from the date the judgment wasfiled.9.
Lost Credit Cards-
Any delinquent payments that occurred before the creditcard was lost will appear on your credit report for
. If there wereno delinquencies, credit cards that were reported lost will remain on your credit report for
from the date that the credit card was reported lost.10.
- All inquiries must remain for a minimum of
from the datethe inquiry was made. Most inquiries listed on your credit report will remainfor
. Some inquiries, such as employment or pre-approved credit