Articles of Incorporation
Per Haw. Rev. Stat. 421C-11.5
This cooperative corporation shall be known as The HawaiiIndependent Cooperative Press, 537 Cummins St, Honolulu,Hawaii 96814.
The purpose of the Hawaii Independent Cooperative Press is to:
* engage in acts of civic journalism;
* elevate public discourse;
* engage in business practices typical of any businessincorporated in Hawaii;
The powers of the Hawaii Independent Cooperative Press are to:
• Produce, purchase, own, use, sell, and/or distribute mediacontent;
• Hold intellectual, real, and/or personal property;
• To assume debt and/or hold others in debt.In pursuit of these powers, the Cooperative may engage in anypractices typical of any business incorporate in Hawaii.
The duration of the Hawaii Independent Cooperative Press shallbe perpetual.
The Hawaii Independent Cooperative Press is incorporatedpursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 421C by Publisher and President, Ikaika Michael Hussey, 537 Cummins St,