9. List the object oriented design axioms and corollaries.10. What are public and private protocols? What is the significance of separating these twoprotocols?
PART B (5 x 16 = 80)
11. (a) Explain in detail the macro processes in object-oriented system development with a neatdiagram.
Or11. (b) What are the different kinds of relationships between classes? Discuss each relationshipwith an example.
12. (a) Describe the use of the following diagrams in UML with an example of a video rentalsystem.(i) Activity diagram
(ii) Class diagram
Or12. (b) (i) What are the elements of a class diagram? Explain with examples.
12. (b) (ii) Prepare a class diagram to show atleast 10 relationships among the followingclasses: expression, constant, variable, function, argument list, relational operator, term,factor, arithmetic operator, program, statement.
13. (a) (i) What is the purpose of a use-case model? Illustrate the different types of relationshipsbetween use cases with an example.
13. (a) (ii) Construct a use case diagram for a video rental system and explain.
Or13. (b) What is classification? Describe briefly the different approaches to identify classes.Explain these approaches with the following elevator system:A product is to be installed to control elevators in a building with m floors. The problemconcerns the logic required to move elevators between floors according to the followingconstraints:Each elevator has a set of m buttons, one for each floor. These illuminate when pressed andcause the elevator to visit the corresponding floor. The illumination is cancelled when theelevator visits the corresponding floor.