(2) B$ this $ou now the "#irit of %od+ ver$ s#irit that confesses that -esus hrist is come in the flesh is of %od+(3) !nd ever$ s#irit that confesses not that -esus hrist is come in the flesh is not of %od+ and this is that s#irit of antichrist, of which $ou have heard that it should come* and even now alread$ is it in the world.
:.-h"n (hrist said ;Jdg" not<0 " m"ant that #h"n +o #rit"=off or appro4"=of som"on" ,+ +or o#n opinion 3oth"r than Gods -ord do"s5 +o ar" #asting +or tim" and adding to things that #ill ," s"d to 2dg" +o in addition to $i,li!al Standards. Th"r"for" it is not a ,an on dis!r"tional ass"ssm"nt as sinfl0 ,t a r"mind"r of th" n""d to appl+ sam" dis!r"tion to ors"l4"s too. (hrists point is that ;ONE -O (O)ES INTO E>UIT* )UST (O)E -IT ('E%N %NDS< and ;ONE -O SEE8S E>UIT* )UST DO E>UIT*<.
(1) -udge not, that $e be not judged.(2) For with what judgment $e judge, $e shall be judged+ and with what measure $e mete, it shall be measured to $ou again.
(2/) -udge not according to the a##earance, but judge righteous judgment.
(13) Let us not therefore judge one another an$ more+ but judge this rather, that no man #ut a stumbling bloc or an occasion to fall in his brother0s wa$.
?.(hristians O-E TE DUT* and ha4" ,""n GIVEN TE SPIRITU%' -ISDO) and "4"n TE %UTORIT* to 2dg" and !hoos" as #"ll as to t"a!h oth"rs IN TE (UR( to 2dg" and !hoos" aft"r ,i,li!al patt"rn and not aft"r #orldl+ standards.
(21) hen said -esus to them again, eace be unto $ou+ as m$ Father has sent me, even so send $ou.4 (22) !nd when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, 5eceive $ou the 6ol$ "#irit+(23) 7hosoever8s sins $ou remit, the$ are remitted unto them* and whosoever8s sins $ou retain, the$ are retained.4
(19) s#ea as to wise men* judge what sa$.
(1) :are an$ of $ou, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints; (2) :o $e not now that the saints shall judge the world; and if the world shall be judged b$ $ou, are $e unworth$ to judge the smallest matters;