BROAD DESCRIPTION OF JOB ROLE/ SPECIFICATIONAND SKILL SETS:Specializations we are looking at:(1) Marketing/Sales (Channel Management)/ Business Development:Job Descriptions:Completely responsible for generating business to achieve sales, collection & profitably target set by the companyfor the aligned products.
Updating job knowledge
Proper estimation of market potential
Target to capture reasonable market share for the resp product/ market.
Plan out dealer wise sales target
Ascertain credit worthiness of the dealer.
Sales promotion planning along with vendor/partner.
Addressal of issues
Knowledge of sales tax & other levies pertaining to biz.
Ownership on outstanding & overdue collection.
Funnel sharing & data analysis.
Lost case data.
Monitoring aging stock and b2b ordered stocks; Stock planning & indenting
Relationship building with vendor and partner.
Completely responsible for generating business to achieve sales, collection & profitably target set by thecompany for the respective SBUs.
Interacting with competition counterpart.
Full knowledge about legal aspect.
Implementing alternative action plan in case of variance in original plan.
Check Malpractice inside & outside.
Resolve channel conflict
Keep track of competition tactics. Be sensitive to market rumors.
- Responsible for overall P&L of the business unit
- Product Management - In depth analysis of Product ranges & market trends of product cycle
- Tracking & analysis of market information on demand potential, channel trends, pricing movements etc
- Managing stocks levels, reacting to the market changes/ demands- Management of Stocks within desired company norms, understanding of product obsolescence and it'simpact on P&L
- Negotiating for the best commercial terms
- Product costing, competitive pricing,
- Devising and analyzing various promotional schemes for channel- Planning & ordering of Products based on the sales plan & inventory norms
- Working capital Management- Maintaining relationships with Vendor(s)- Sales Management - Planning and executing sales plan for branches- Man Management- Motivate and drive internal sales team for execution of the quarterly target