Participants' Questionnaires — <Release> Train-the-Trainer — <Date>
Note: This is a complex spreadsheet. To display properly, export file to its native format.
Resource persons: Module1:
Total of Respondents:
4Participant 1Participant 2Participant 3Participant 4
1. Course objectives clearly stated at beginning of course.2. Course materials were easy to read.3. Course content was easy to relate to.4. Participant adequately prepared to take course.5. There was enough time to complete each workshop.6. Course content covered the objectives of the course.7. Training materials supported course objectives.
8. Training location provided all facilities participant required.9. Classroom equipment in good working order 10. Classroom was a suitable environment for learning.11. Training facilities adequate for instruction purposes.
12. Instructor was punctual.13. Instructor was knowledgeable.14. Instructor clear in presentation of course material.15. Instructor was organized.16. Instructor kept participants motivated.17. Instructor provided useful feedback.18. Instructor followed-up on unanswered questions.19. Instructor provided summary of major points covered.
Resource Team / Subject Matter Experts
20. SMEs were able to answer questions.21. SMEs followed-up on unanswered questions.22. SMEs were a valuable asset to the course.
Overall Training Experience
23. Level to which part. felt course obj. had been achieved.24a. Level of understanding of the methodology.24b. Level of understanding of Participant Guide components.24c. Level of understanding of Instructor Guide components.24d. Level of understanding of Learning/Instructional tools.24e. Level of understanding of Assigned Course Content.
Question 24 Total:
25. Did participant feel provided with adequate tools?
Total Course Score, Q1-Q22:
Participant Questionnaire Statistics — <Release> Train-the-Trainer — <Date>
Blank in table means that respondent did not answer the question.