This warning summary contains general safety precautions and instructions that must be understood and appliedduring the operation and maintenance of the M1101, M1102, and Chassis Trailers to ensure personnel againstinjury, long-term health hazards, or death. Failure to observe these precautions could result in serious death or injury to personnel. Also included are explanations of safety and hazardous materials icons used within thetechnical manual.
FOR FIRST AID INFORMATION, REFER TO FM 4-25.11.EXPLANATION OF SAFETY WARNING ICONS
- electrical wire to hand with electricity symbol running through hand shows thatshock hazard is present.
- arrows bouncing off face shield show that particles flying through the air willharm face.
- human figure stooping over heavy object shows physical injury potential fromimproper lifting technique.
- heavy object on human figure shows that heavy parts present a danger to life or limb.
- heavy object pinning human figure against wall shows that heavy, moving partspresent a danger to life or limb.
- foot with heavy object on top shows that heavy parts can crush and harm.
- hand with heavy object on top shows that heavy parts can crush and harm.
03/15/2011Rel(1.8)r oot(warnsum)wpno(war nsum)