1. Author of Around the World in Eighty Days is
A. William Shakespeare B. Charles Dickens C. Jules Verne D. J K Rowling
2. Which is this first sentence from? Mr and Mrs Dursley of number 4Privet Drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.
Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone (J. K. Rowling)
Famous quotes1. Who said ‘Man is a political animal’?
A. Socrates B. Plato C. Dante D. Aristotle
2. "All I know is that I am not a Marxist" – whose words? Karl Marx.Sciences and Nature1. At what temperature do both the Farenheit and Celsius scales havethe same value?
Minus 40 degrees
2. What is the name of the pigment that makes leaves green?
3. What is Osteology the study of?
4. The planet nearest to the sun is
A. Saturn B. Jupiter C. Venus D. Mercury
5. Gynophobia is the fear of what?
6. The air we breathe contains numerous elements; which gas is theremost of?