3. What do you usually do when on a social networking site: (Please tick as many asapplicable)
Contact friends and familySocialise / meet new peopleTalk to colleagues and share resourcesKeep up to date on what’s happening in areas of interest / workLearn about work-related seminars, courses, webinars etc.Other?
4. How many hours do you spend on average on social media sites?
None2-4 hours/week2-4 hours/day5-8 hours/dayOther:
5. Do you use different social media sites for different things?
6. If so, could you briefly tell us which site you use and what the purpose is?7. Have you ever received any training or attended a tutorial on learning how to use socialnetworking sites effectively?
YesNoNo, but I would like to
8. Have you created a network of professional contacts through a social networking site?
9. How often do you find useful teaching resources through your contacts?
aPLaNet Survey: Social Networks & Foreign Language Teachershttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?authkey=CNX22YoK&...3 of 828/10/2011 3:01 πµ