D. The new SAP Installation will choose between Old and New Ledger. True / FalseE. Customers within New Ledger will have limited extensibility. True / False
11. What Customizing transaction will activate the New General Ledger? Chooseall that apply.
A. FANEWGL_ACTIVATIONB. FAGL_ACTIVATIONC. GL_ACTIVATIOND. NEWGL_ACTIVATIONE. FIGL_ACTIVATION
12. After Activating the New GL, what following changes will take place? Chooseall that apply
.A. There will be new Paths for New GL in addition to existing (Old) GL.B. Conventional Financial Accounting Paths will remain at their present form.C. Old paths can be eliminated by running RFAGL_SWAP_IMG_OLDD. Old paths can be eliminated by running FIGL_SWAP_IMG_NEW
13. What will be the new ledger definitions after the activation? Choose all thatapply.
A. Control Parameters (as before) will be from company code.B. The leading ledger will manage local currency(s) assigned to company code.C. New GL will use the same Fiscal Year Variant and Posting Period Variant that isassigned tocompany code.D. There will be or can be multiple leading ledgers.E. If multiple ledgers are used, values from all the ledgers can be posted on to CO.
14. Choose the correct answer(s).
A. After activation, Financial Accounting Document will have two views: the entry view and the GLView. True / FalseB. Entry View will be the same in sub-ledgers (AR / AR / AA / Taxes). True / FalseC. The way the document will appear in General Ledger view will be the same asEntry view. True /FalseD. There will be no extra views on documents and no changes will be made. True / False
15. Pre-closing activities that begin in the old month include:
A. Open new accounting periodB. Foreign currency valuations and financial statement adjustmentsC. Enter accruals/deferrals, process recurring entries and bad debt expense in AR,post depreciationand interest expenses in asset accountingD. Creation of external and internal reports
16. Which of the following are “special items” in financial statement version?
A. Profit and loss resultsB. ExpensesC. Accounts not assignedD. Notes to financial statement
17. The depreciation position program RAPOST2000 can be used to record thefollowing:
A. Ordinary (book and cost-accounting) depreciationB. Tax special depreciation or the allocation and write off of reserves for specialdepreciation on thebasis of tax special depreciationC. Unplanned depreciation (or other manually planned depreciation)D. Imputed interestE. APC revaluation below/above the accumulated depreciation
18. Which of the following are required settings for foreign currency valuation.
A. Define exchange ratesB. Define valuation methodsC. Define expense and revenue accounts for exchange rate differencesD. Specify balance sheet adjustment accounts for receivables and payables.
19. The Accrual Engine can be used for the following purposes.
A. Lease accountingB. Provisions for awards