SOUTHWEST METRO TEA PARTY
November 12, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS “REPRESENTATIVE CINDY PUGH”WELCOME AND PRAYERALL VETERANS “Thank You” SPOTLIGHT and PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAGVIDEO
– GI Joe and Lillie (3:44) Oak Ridge Boyshttp://silverandgoldandthee.net/V/Lil.html
NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONSPRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY
National Center for Constitutional Studies
15. The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of governmentregulations.16. The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial.
message from Tim Tingelstad
TRUTH IN TAXATION
– RPT Minnesota (Reform Property Taxes) Rolf Erickson
TONIGHT’S PROGRAMDr. Yaron Brook
, President & Executive Director of the Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights. His latest book,“Free Market Revolution: How Ayn Rand’s Ideas Can End Big Government”, is on the USA Today, PublishersWeekly, and Washington Post Bestseller Lists as well as the Tea Party Patriots Reading List.
UPCOMING MEETING HIGHLIGHTS
11/19 – TBD11/26 – MOVIE NIGHT: “Honorable Disclosures” (22:00) and “Bill Whittle Firewall – What We Believe” (60:00)
NEWS – ACTION ITEMS – EVENTS
of Peter Vessenes’s book
, “The Golden Rules of Economics”,
will be available at the Nov. 19
meeting. Those who ordered books after they were sold out at the Oct. 29
meeting will be able to pick them up onNov. 19th. If you can’t attend the Nov. 19
meeting, your books will be mailed to you.
DID YOU KNOW?
Obama didn’t win ANY Photo ID States!http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-this-dirty-trick-get-obama-elected/
THE TRUTH SQUAD
THE RUTHIE REPORT
Thursdays at 8 PM. Ruthie
Hendrycks is the founder ofMinnesotans Seeking Immigration Reform and past speaker at SWMTP. Go tohttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/marti-oakleyand then click on “The Ruthie Report”.
COON RAPIDS TEA PARTY
http://www.coonrapidsteaparty.orgmeets at 1323 Coon Rapids Blvd. The nextmeeting will be Dec. 10
– 7PM – Christmas Party – Toys for Tots – Marjorie Holston & Santa Claus.
(http://www.americadontforget.com&http://www.agenda21today.com) offers this: A march on
DC! But, short of that, “pound the hell” out of Issa. Contact Darrell Issa’s office DAILY and demand he scheduleanother hearing on Benghazi.
– DC Office Phone: 202-225-3906 / Fax: 202-225-3303 / Facebook:https://facebook.com/darrellissa / Twitter: @Darrellissa and @GOPOversight