De Bono for Business
We customize learning and thinking together events or top sta and their teams.They always want to learn appropriate de Bono tools and then apply them right away on their predeter-mined business challenges such as developing new strategies, products, concepts, or business models. Ourpublic workshop schedule along with registration details is posted on www.deBonoForBusiness.com
we will work with you to develop your own skilled de Bono trainers and acilitators when that makes sense or your business.
Keynotes, Conerence Breakouts, Osite Meetings, In-house Training, Executive Retreats, Public Workshops, Proessional Meeting Facilitation
Barrick Gold, The Hartord, HP, Johnson & Johnson, Genentech, DentSply, ABB, Nestle, Ottawa OD Network, The Zenith Insurance
De Bono for Schools
– The Opportunity Thinker is the ocial publisher and provider o de Bono schoolmaterials in North America. You can shop at our online store www.deBonoForSchools.com where youwill also fnd other books and items that support creative and innovative thinking. You may also be in-terested in starting a school program or thinking club in your community.
The Opportunity Thinker Business-to-Business Advantage Program:
Save money on your nextbulk book purchase – 100 or more copies o the same title delivered to the same address in the U.S.A.Schools, businesses, institutions, and associations oten give books as gits to employees, customers,and libraries. Our partnership with Penguin Group USA, Inc. brings you great discounts and a huge selec-tion o the fnest books.
Strengthen Your Future With Fresh New Thinking.
“The results o the training are visible. We have received a large research project due in part to the creativity toolsLynda taught us.”
– Alex D’Anci, Marketing Manager, ABB Finland
“By the end o this year we will have doubled our business since our creative thinking session with you, and we are 60%o the way to the goal. It’s almost time to raise the bar!
– Dan Weare, National Business Manager
Let Lynda Curtin’s
Innovation Instinct Work for You
Lynda is the creative orce behind the Innovation Instinctconcept and program. A personal assessment system usedto help clients strengthen their ability to generate, buildand implement valuable ideas incorporating Six ThinkingHats and Lateral Thinking tools.With over three decades o business experience thatstands the test o time, Lynda:
• Is one of only 37 de Bono Thinking Systems Master
Trainers in the world
• Led the development and world-wide launch of Focus
on Facilitation, the frst workshop developed withoutde Bono’s direct involvement
• Presented the business case to Dr. de Bono and secured
the rights to publish and sell ocial de Bono schoolmaterials in North America
Broke sales and prot records. Delivered over $100million in sales while Product Manager, Major Appliances
• Has professional business experience with product
development, packaging design, merchandising,advertising, marketing, market research, orecasting,supply chain, and vendor negotiations
• Leads Innovation Boot Camps to help clients clarify
what innovation is or their business, where to hunt orit, and how to develop itTo see how the Innovation Instinct can work or youplease visit the de Bono Thinking Systems tools and work-shops at www.deBonoForBusiness.com.
818.507.6055l info@LyndaCurtin.com l www.deBonoForBusiness.comUse Your Innovation Instinct to Generate, Build, and Implement Valuable Ideas.