4. Complete the following negative sentences. Use the past simple.
1. Frank and Aihsa _______________ (not go) to the museum.2. Rachel _______________ (not phone) Aisha.3. They _______________ (not watch) a movie.4. Mandy _______________ (not do) her homework.5. We _______________ (not buy) milk.6. I _______________ (not read) the magazine.7. Aisha _______________ (not play) volleyball.
5. Put the following words in order to make sentences in the past simple.
1. the / at / they / weren’t / party2. film / didn’t / the / like / we3. why / night? / you / phone / last / didn’t / me4. she / me / her / to / house / invited5. last / where / you / were / week?6. pizza?/ order / you / a /did
6. Complete the following questions with the verbs in brackets. Use the pastsimple tense.
1. _______________ Aisha _______________ to the theatre? (go)2._______________ Frank _______________ the street? (cross)3. ______________ Rachel_______________ a cup of coffee? (drink)4. _______________ he at the party? (be)5. _______________ Frank _______________ computer games last night? (play)
7. Change the following affirmative sentences into negative ones. Use the pastsimple.
1. Aisha ate at Frank’s house.2.We went to London.3. They liked the party.4. Mandy phoned Aisha.5. Rachel went to class.
8. Change the following sentences into questions. Use the past simple.
1.Frank was in Dartford last night.2.He read the novel.