1. Which of the following statements about SQL is true?
SQL is an ANSI-compliant, nonprocedural, 4GL programming language. (*)
2. In which three ways does PL/SQL extend the SQL programming language?
By adding procedural constructs. (*)By adding iterative control. (*)By adding conditional control. (*)
3. PL/SQL stands for:
Procedural Language extension for SQL. (*)
4. Nonprocedural languages allow the programmer to produce a result when a series of steps arefollowed. True or False?
5. Which of the following statements is true?
You can embed SQL statements within PL/SQL code. (*)
6. Which of the following statements is true?
PL/SQL is an Oracle proprietary, procedural, 3GL programming language. (*)
1. You can create a Web site application written entirely in PL/SQL. True or False?
2. PL/SQL differs from C and Java in which of the following ways? (Choose two.)
It requires an Oracle database or tool. (*)It is the most efficient language to use with an Oracle database. (*)
3. Which of the following can be compiled as a standalone program outside the database?
Programs developed in Java or C, but not in PL/SQL. (*)
4. Procedural constructs give you better control of your SQL statements and their execution. Trueor False?
5. Which of the following can be done using PL/SQL?
All of the above (*)
6. When multiple SQL statements are combined into PL/SQL blocks, performance improves. Trueor False?