Deputy Chairman, Law Development Commission, Zimbabwe. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Acts 16/1985, 12/1992, 20/1994(s. 19), 22/2001 (s. 4), 17/2002, 7/2005.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONSPART I
1. Short title.2. Interpretation.2A. Purpose of Act.3. Application of Act.
4. Employees’ entitlement to membership of trade unions and workers committees.4A. Prohibition of forced labour.5. Protection of employees against discrimination.6. Protection of employees’ right to fair labour standards.7. Protection of employees’ right to democracy in the work place.
8. Unfair labour practices by employer.9. Unfair labour practices by trade union or workers committee.10. Minister may prescribe further unfair labour practices.
11. Employment of young persons.12. Duration, particulars and termination of employment contract.12A. Remuneration and deductions from remuneration.12B. Dismissal.12C. Retrenchment.12D. Special measures to avoid retrenchment.13. Wages and benefits upon termination of employment.14. Sick leave.14A. Vacation leave.14B. Special leave.14C. Weekly rest and remuneration for work during public holidays.15. Death of employer.16. Rights of employees on transfer of undertaking.17. Regulatory powers of Minister.18. Maternity leave.
19. Advisory councils.20. Minimum wage notices.21. Prohibition of termination of services of employee.22. [Repealed].
23. Formation of workers committees.