Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
2Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
Siasat nahin, Riasat Bachao

Siasat nahin, Riasat Bachao

Ratings: (0)|Views: 10 |Likes:
Published by Sabir Hussain
1. Real change is not possible by this existing electoral system. If the current electoral system, which is called a democratic one, persists, then even after 100 years, no real change can come about in the system.

2. Current electoral system is rotten to the core. Our nation and the whole country need a surgery to cure its ills. For this purpose, the country needs a surgeon, who is expert in conducting complex surgeries.

3. Political parties have no other option but to accept this system, because they have wining horses, who become their compulsions in this system.

4. Now this cruel electoral system has snatched away the basic necessities of life from the people including their dignity. This system has paralyzed the nation. The masses should not remain ignorant anymore like those people who do not know what is going to happen with them in the future.

5. To continue the struggle for change under with this electoral system is just like wasting your energies for a useless purpose. The masses should reject this system, which has enslaved them to the hilt.

6. The current system is not for the masses and poor people, but is the system of slavery imposed on them by the elite. They have also shackled 180 million people in the chains of slavery. This monopolistic electoral system has snatched dignity, prestige, right to live, basic necessities of life, right to think and also the right of accountability from masses.

7. To change the fate of coming generations, to save the nation and constitutional institutions and bring about real democracy, and for real change, we have to totally reject this monopolistic electoral system.

8. National government should be formed, which should give a new social contract under the Constitution. The honest and capable people with good reputation should be included in national government. No other institution can make a way to form national government except the Supreme Court

9. Our political culture is continuously undermining the law and constitutionalism and we still want to be called democratic people.

10. People are worried because of their inability to get basic necessities of living. 60% of people do not take part in elections. The remaining 40% are lured into voting either through stick or carrot.

11. We want such a Pakistan which is free of terrorism and whose sovereignty is threatened by any foreign power. Unfortunately, our society is neither Islamic, nor democratic, nor human.

12. If the elections are conducted under this electoral system, where the candidates take part in election by spending millions of rupees, where votes are obtained by hooliganism and by terrifying the people, where false cases are registered in police stations, how could one expect a real change to occur in such situations? Real change could be only brought about by sending this outdated system packing.

13. This political and electoral system has become cancerous to the core, which needs a surgeon now. A non-political government can change the fate of our country now.
1. Real change is not possible by this existing electoral system. If the current electoral system, which is called a democratic one, persists, then even after 100 years, no real change can come about in the system.

2. Current electoral system is rotten to the core. Our nation and the whole country need a surgery to cure its ills. For this purpose, the country needs a surgeon, who is expert in conducting complex surgeries.

3. Political parties have no other option but to accept this system, because they have wining horses, who become their compulsions in this system.

4. Now this cruel electoral system has snatched away the basic necessities of life from the people including their dignity. This system has paralyzed the nation. The masses should not remain ignorant anymore like those people who do not know what is going to happen with them in the future.

5. To continue the struggle for change under with this electoral system is just like wasting your energies for a useless purpose. The masses should reject this system, which has enslaved them to the hilt.

6. The current system is not for the masses and poor people, but is the system of slavery imposed on them by the elite. They have also shackled 180 million people in the chains of slavery. This monopolistic electoral system has snatched dignity, prestige, right to live, basic necessities of life, right to think and also the right of accountability from masses.

7. To change the fate of coming generations, to save the nation and constitutional institutions and bring about real democracy, and for real change, we have to totally reject this monopolistic electoral system.

8. National government should be formed, which should give a new social contract under the Constitution. The honest and capable people with good reputation should be included in national government. No other institution can make a way to form national government except the Supreme Court

9. Our political culture is continuously undermining the law and constitutionalism and we still want to be called democratic people.

10. People are worried because of their inability to get basic necessities of living. 60% of people do not take part in elections. The remaining 40% are lured into voting either through stick or carrot.

11. We want such a Pakistan which is free of terrorism and whose sovereignty is threatened by any foreign power. Unfortunately, our society is neither Islamic, nor democratic, nor human.

12. If the elections are conducted under this electoral system, where the candidates take part in election by spending millions of rupees, where votes are obtained by hooliganism and by terrifying the people, where false cases are registered in police stations, how could one expect a real change to occur in such situations? Real change could be only brought about by sending this outdated system packing.

13. This political and electoral system has become cancerous to the core, which needs a surgeon now. A non-political government can change the fate of our country now.

More info:

Published by: Sabir Hussain on Dec 07, 2012
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

03/03/2013

pdf

text

original

 
www.Nizambadlo.com - www.facebook.com/Tahirulqadri
 
www.Nizambadlo.com - www.facebook.com/Tahirulqadri
 
0
*
Π
y
~
Ç
p
~
ü
 ¢
zg]zR
Ì
Zzg
Â
gZ
3
û
Z
Ñ
s
xeZ
 Ë 
·
¤
C
 Ù  
Z
Ø
Š
g~
V ì _  f l
eZ
 Ë 
Z
Z
 º 
Z
Ñ
i
C
 Ù  
~Ô
Y
R
£
;
×
:
%
÷
·
Ã
gztgZ
*
*
:
D
+
z
+
z
(
5,000
) Y
2012
â
 Þ
: S
÷
á  
®
RÍw(
10,000
) Y
2012
Š
 c
: S
÷
á  
®
Š
zx
www.Nizambadlo.com - www.facebook.com/Tahirulqadri

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->