Go. Meet. Serve.
Daily strength to handleall the emotional needsthat come through MetroRelief.
Good health andprotection
Our friends who arehomeless and lonely thisChristmas.
God would continue tolead and bless the work at Metro Relief
Bonds’ Urban Update
hard to believe we hit our 1year anniversary in Texas thissummer! We are all feeling rightat home and have made somegreat, new friends. Here's aquick look at how we are eachkeeping busy:
- Busy doing everythingMetro related, with a fewbuilding projects on the side.
- taking care of the family,hosting a constant flow of
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
guests, leading Friday night kids'bible study, helping at the office
- 4th grade, Reading lots ofbooks, perfecting his videogaming skills, singing in theschool choir
- 1st grade, learning toread, learning how toskateboard and do bike tricks(yikes!), built his first house (aclub house in the backyard)
- turns 4 in February,climbs trees and everythingelse, plays with friends and hasunending energy.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction,faithful in prayer.
Share with the Lord’s
people who are inneed. Practicehospitality.Romans 12: 12-13
Those in need.
We seek to mobilize,empower, restore, andsatisfy the needs of theoppressed.
1. The Bonds in the mountains ofNew Mexico, Summer 2012,2. Eli playing Legos with newfriend Waylon, 3. Isaiah as a lion,4. Quintin in an army truck
2312 Live Oak Dr.Little Elm, TX 75068(765)email@example.com@gmail.com