The State o Employee Recognition in 2012
June 2012This Material Is Licensed to Achievers or Distribution Only.
The Bersin & AssociatesMembership Program
This document is part o the Bersin & Associates Research Library. Our researchis provided exclusively to organizational members o the Bersin & AssociatesResearch Program. Member organizations have access to the largest libraryo learning and talent management related research available. In addition,members also receive a variety o products and services to enable talent-relatedtransormation within their organizations, including:
– Access to an extensive selection o research reports, such asmethodologies, process models and rameworks, and comprehensiveindustry studies and case studies;
– These services cover a wide spectrum o HR and L&Dmetrics, customized by industry and company size;
– Comprehensive tools or HR and L&D proessionals, including toolsor benchmarking, vendor and system selection, program design, programimplementation, change management and measurement;
– Via telephone or email, our advisory services aresupported by expert industry analysts who conduct our research;
Strategic Advisory Services
– Expert support or custom-tailored projects;
– A place where you can connect with other peersand industry leaders to discuss and learn about the latest industry trends andbest practices;
The Business Of Talent
– Attendance at specialsessions o our annual, best-practices IMPACT® conerence; and,
– Bersin & Associates analysts and advisors conduct onsiteworkshops on a wide range o topics to educate, inorm and inspire HR andL&D proessionals and leaders.For more inormation about our membership program, please visit usatwww.bersin.com/membership.