History of Indian Telecommunications:
Maharashtra & Goa (excluding Mumbai), Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
The brand Idea
Key words that connote Integrity are:
Key words that connote commitment are:
Key words that connote passion are:
Key words that can note Seamlessness are:
Key words that can note Speed are:
Marketing Research Process
Step – 1: Define the problem, the decision alternatives, and the research
Step – 2: Develop the research Plan
1. Sampling Unit: Who should we survey?
2. Sample Size: How many people should we survey?
3. Sampling procedure: how should we choose the respondents?
Step – 3: Collect the information
Step – 4: Analyze the information
Step – 5: Present the findings
Step – 6: Make the decision
Forecasting and Estimating Demand
1. Measure of Market Demand:
Qualified Available Market:
2. Estimating Current Demand:
Total Market Potential:
Total Market Potential = Potential No. of Buyers X Average
Quantity Purchased By a Buyer X Price
Area Market Potential:
Consumer Buying Behavior Factor
Affecting To Product
Occupation and economic circumstances: This also affects the demand
Identify Market Segment of the Product
Select Brand Element for Product
Develop Product Life Cycle
Differentiate your Product from Competitors in the market
Classify the Product
Durable and tangibility:
Consumer Goods Classification:
Long Term Pricing Strategy
a) At what stage in the life cycle is the product?
b) What is its current price?
c) What price do its competitors charge?
d) What prices will you charge in the remaining stages of the product
e) What objectives will be accomplished this way? How?
Distribution Strategy for Idea Cellular: We will use selective
Advertisement of Idea Cellular Ltd
2. Research approaches
4. Research Design
6. Sampling design
7. Data collection method
Tools and techniques of analysis
Sample size = 110 respondents (Customer) at Meerut and
DATA ANALYSIS& INTERPRETATION
Secondary sources :
1. How people know about IDEA cellular service?
SUGGESTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1) Are you fond of mobile phones?
2) Do you use any mobile phones?
4) From which sources did you get information about these simcards?
5) Are you aware of Idea simcard?
6) Have you seen any advertisement of Idea cellular limited?
7) Do you use Idea simcards?
8) Do you want to buy Idea sim card?
9) Which factor do you considered while buying Idea Cellular Limited
10) From how long do you use Idea simcard?
11) Have you seen any advertisement of Idea Cellular Limited?
12) Do you face network problem any time?
13) In which area of service in idea simcard do you want to improve?
14) Do you satisfied with the service of Idea Cellular Limited?
15) If not than give the suggestions for improvement