Message of EncouragementFrom Pastor Moore
Congratulations on your commitment to fast with CarolinaChurch. Together, we are beginning a journey to seek God through prayer and fasting to change us in ways that only He can changeus. We live in a world that is always promoting change, but truechange only happens from the inside out. True change always be- gins with God.
- Essential to fasting is an attitude of repentanceand submission (Isa. 58). Consider making a list of your sins and
seek God’s forgiveness.
- so many times we come to God asking Him tochange a specific situation or issue. Instead allow God the discre-tion to change whatever He wants to change in your life.
- as you start this journey, you will encounter
some struggles along the way with hunger, but don’t abandon your
focus. Remain committed.
Be family oriented
- Use this as a way to pull your spouse andor family together for times of prayer on a daily basis. Pray to- gether for God to change your marriage or family for the better.
- Plan for success by planning additional time toread Scripture daily. Memorize certain passages each day. Read your devotional with consistency. Again, congratulations on your commitment. Expect to seemiraculous things as a result of these 21-days of prayer andFasting