8. CAT Scan9. MRI – Magnetic Resonance Imaging10. Movie Camera NOW, let’s get creative! Look at your list again. Now, try to imagine your life withoutthese inventions. What would it be like? What would be missing?WRITE 2-3 PARAGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE WITHOUT EACH OF THESE SPECIFICINVENTIONS.
Methods and Techniques
breaking components into sections for modular analysis
keeping a journal
mind and subject mapping
taking time to think
KEY ASPECTS OF DIVERGENT THINKING*Fluency
- The ability to generate a number of ideas so that there is an increase of possible solutions or related products.
- The ability to produce different categories or perceptions whereby there area variety of different ideas about the same problem or thing.
- The ability to add to, embellish, or build off of an idea or product.
- The ability to create fresh, unique, unusual, totally new, or extremelydifferent ideas or products
- The ability to conceptualize difficult, intricate, many layered or multifaceted ideas or products.
- The willingness to be courageous, adventuresome, daring -- trying newthings or taking risks in order to stand apart.
- The ability to dream up, invent, or to see, to think, to conceptualize newideas or products
to be ingenious.