School:Date of Close of School Year:Date of Diplomas issued to Graduates:
00.00#DIV/0! #DIV/0! #DIV/0!
0.00#DIV/0! #DIV/0! #DIV/0!Date: _____________________________
Respecfully Submitted: Approved:
DepEd FORM 18 - AINSTRUCTION
1. This form accomplished in duplicate, should serve apromotion at the end of the school year in the First to Fourth Year,i
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINESDEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
2. The copies of this form for the Fourth Year should bbefore the end of the school years, and those for the First, Secondof the school year. The original copy should be retained in the Of Duplicate should be forwarded to the Division Office as soon as the
BUREAU OF SECONDARY EDUCATIONREGION __________ DIVISION____________________
3. A separate report for each section of each year of each
REPORT ON SECONDARY PROMOTIONS
4.Names of boys should be written first followed by namStudent's names should be written in the same order on bothstudents listed should agree with the yearly enrolment reported on5. Under "Year in School", write 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1length of time the student has been in school from Grade One iaccomplishing this form.
K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum (BEC)
6. The ages of students as reported on this form shouldthe current school year (See item 14 below)7. Opposite the names of students who drop out duringsuch brief explanations of cause as "III", "Deceased","Dropped Jan8. When two or more subject, not semestral, are combinea unit, the relative weight of each subject in accordance with tdevoted to its per week should be considered in determining the rat9. Final rating signifies the final rating in each subject,cumulative rating or the averages of the different periodical ratings i
April Monthly Enrolment ……………….Total Age of Students ………………….
10. Action taken should be indicated in accordance withwrite "Passed" and "Failed" in full, write "Prom" for promoted and "
Average Age …………………………….
11. Grades and promotions should be determined as follo
Number Promoted ………………………
(1) A Final rating of C or 75 shall be required for whether this subject be academic, home econeduction,or special, and whether it be required, ele
Total Age of Students …………………. Average Age …………………………….
(2) Ratings in semestral subjects should not be combseparately.12. The April Monthly enrolment recorded on this formMonthly enrolment as it appears on B.P.S. Form 2.13. Under "Total Number of Days of Attendance in Curricnumber of days the student has attended the curriculum year in cyears.14. The sum of the ages of all students concerned should Ages of All Students" is called for. The total age of students undand "Number Promoted" shall be the sum of the ages as of April 1only the students concerned. To find the age of a student as of Apr age as of July 1 recorded in B.P.S. Form 1, School Register.
August 22, 1939
Secs 104; 110 - 112; and 115 - 116
Nos. 24 and 34, S. 1928; 65 S. 1929; (18), 22 and 41934; 8, 18 and 20 S. 1936, 60 S. 1939 and 26 S. 1940.
Nos. 8 S. 1931 and 24 S. 1939
Schools Division Superintendent
Nos. 10 S. 1923 and 13 S. 1925