English Conversation course contents ( 16 levels ) divided into 4 stages
Elementary stage (4 levels)
We will give you a good start by teaching you essential useful vocabulary and grammar.
• We will put you in simple real
Intermediate stage (4 levels)
• You will study a range of simple everyday English social expressions you can use for making simple conversation
while shopping, on the telephone, at the airport and checking into a hotel.. etc.
• You will watch English
• You will have a free discussion section in your class to discuss general topics.
Upper Intermediate stage (4 levels)
• You will be on the way to become a confident user of
English. At this level, you will begin to express much morecomplex thoughts than before and pronounce using features of connected speech and intonation.
• You will have a free discussion section in your class to discuss controversial topics.
• You will watch un
Advanced level (4 levels)
• You will develop your range
of everyday English social expressions for adding emphasis, interrupting,contradicting, persuading and spontaneous speaking.
• You will study a range of grammar including perfect forms, participle clauses, articles, complex sentences and
discourse, conditional sentences, and inversions.
• You will develop your vocabulary skills by guessing meaning from context, understanding subtleties in language,
collocation, and multi-word verbs.