Fifteen Minutes of Fame: 17
Annual Spring Gala
– Sat, May 4. Guests are encouragedto come dressed as their favorite icon - from one of Warhol’s famous subjects to animitation of a favorite celebrity. Tickets are $100 and can be purchased atwww.plaintsarts.org
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS NETWORK
YPN Happy Hour
– Thu 4/25, 5:15-7:30pm, Big D’s Bar & Grill. Ring in spring at the AprilYPN Happy Hour! Make new business contacts and catch up with old friends. Appetizerswill be provided but drinks are on your own nickel. This event is FREE and registration isnot required.
www.fargoforce.com www.gobison.com www.msumdragons.comwww.gocobbers.com www.fmderbygirls.com
Fargo Force are moving on to the Western Conference Championship!
Fargo Force vs. Sioux Falls Stampede
– Friday, Apr 26, 7:35 pm
Fargo Force vs
Sioux Falls Stampede
– Saturday, Apr 27, 7:05 pm
Happy Harry’s Penny Sale
Digital Media Workshop Series
– April 17 – May 4, Lake Agassiz Regional Library,Moorhead. All workshops are free, but registration is required. Do you want to learnhow to make a video, capture an audio story, create your own website, start a blog, ortell a story using media? Check out more details here.
Annual Dragon Fire Walk for Athletics –
Sat Apr 27, MSUM. The Splash Dash 5Kbegins at 10 am with events going on throughout the day ending with Dueling Pianos(21+) doors open at 6:30 pm in Nemzek Fieldhouse. www.dragonwalk.com for moreinfo.
Moving Forward on Your Own
– Thu 5/2, 9-11am & 1-3pm, Hilton Garden Inn Fargo.Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is hosting free educational workshops to help widows,wives and their friends better understand their financial future after the death of aspouse. The workshops will be presented by Kathleen Rehl, Ph.D., CFP®. Kathleen andher book, Moving Forward on Your Own: A Financial Guidebook for Widows, have beenfeatured in several magazines, newspapers and journals including The New York Times,Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s and USA Today—as well as on national TV and radio. The“Moving Forward on Your Own" workshops are designed to help participantsunderstand financial “next steps,” money mishaps to avoid, and how grief can sabotagethinking and decision making. Attendees will also learn about preparations to makeprior to widowhood. To register for the free workshops call Cheryl Severson at 888-241-9606 or email at Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservation deadline is 4/30.Complimentary refreshments will be served during the workshops.