List 5 heat or coldrelatedconditions andinjuries.
1. Hypothermia.2. Frost bite.3. Dehydration.4. Heat exhaustion.5. Heat stroke.
List 5 steps youcan go through tohelp someone with head, neck or back injuries.
1. Stabilize the head and neck todetermine if spinal column injury hasoccurred.2. Provide urgent treatment if necessary.3. Do not move the person or let themmove unless immediate threat is present.4. Adjust head and neck only if victim hastrouble breathing.5. Treat for shock but do notunnecessarily change the victimsposition.
List 5 types of minor wounds & injuries.
1. Bruises.2. Puncture wounds.3. Fish hook in skin.4. Cuts & scrapes.5. Blisters on hand and foot.
List 6 common biting & stinginganimals orinsects that areharmful tohumans.
1. Ticks.2. Black widow spiders.3. Brown recluse spiders.4. Fire ants.5. Bees, wasps, hornets, etc.6. Common scorpion.7. Animal bites (raccoon, opossum, etc.)8. Snakes.
List 6 multiplerescuer assiststrategies.
1. Helping the person walk.2. Four handed seat.3. Two handed seat.4. Chair carry.5. Hammock carry.6. Stretchers (shirt, blanket, board)
List 6 types of lifethreateningemergencies.
1. Heart attack.2. Stroke.3. Choking.4. Severe bleeding.5. Tourniquet6. Anaphylactic shock
Boy Scout First Aid
Study online at