Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
53Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
PPT on Chinese Economy in ecomonies

PPT on Chinese Economy in ecomonies

Ratings: (0)|Views: 4,359 |Likes:
Published by Piyush_jain004
prepared by Piyush Jain from IIPM ahmedabad.
prepared by Piyush Jain from IIPM ahmedabad.

More info:

Published by: Piyush_jain004 on Apr 05, 2009
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PPT, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

04/24/2013

pdf

text

original

 
CHINESE ECONOMY CHINESE ECONOMY 
Presented by:
Hitesh Patel Jayant BehraNisarg ShahPiyush JainSudhir Patel
 
CHINA BACKGROUNDCHINA BACKGROUND
1949 China transformed into a Socialist Economy byMarxist.
After war with Japan in 1945 many mines and factorieswere destroyed.
 The Soviet troops has dismantled half the industrial area& shipped to Soviet Union.
In 1949 the Communist Government has acquiredmajority of the sectors and remaining 17% in 1952.
 The Communist Government has started implementingpolicies for the development of powerful Communist
2
 
CHINA 1952-1957CHINA 1952-1957
 The First Five year plan implemented(1953-57).
Plan was implemented by adopting the SovietModel.
Rigid policies and framework implemented forthe Growth.
By 1956 67.5% enterprises were state ownedand remaining 32.5% jointly public-privateowned.
Heavy industries i.e. Iron, Steel, Coal, Mine etc
3

Activity (53)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 hundred reads
1 thousand reads
Bilal Mujahid liked this
Himanshu Kashyap liked this
Roger Henrique liked this
Sravan Karna liked this
Priyanka Shah liked this
Emily Adhiambo liked this
Emily Adhiambo liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->