Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Save to My Library
Look up keyword
Like this
1Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
SECURITY UNION, Reg# 1/24/1989 First Use 4/22/1988 Intl Class 036 US Class 102 Insurance/ Real Estate Affairs; Financial Affairs; Monetary Affairs. SN/73744864 Renewed 4/23/2009 - FIDELITY Information Services Inc. and Fidelity National Group Inc - Chicago Title Trust CTTC

SECURITY UNION, Reg# 1/24/1989 First Use 4/22/1988 Intl Class 036 US Class 102 Insurance/ Real Estate Affairs; Financial Affairs; Monetary Affairs. SN/73744864 Renewed 4/23/2009 - FIDELITY Information Services Inc. and Fidelity National Group Inc - Chicago Title Trust CTTC

Ratings: (0)|Views: 58|Likes:
Published by Mary Cochrane
Company History: The Company (formerly known as SAFECO Title Insurance Company) is wholly-owned by Chicago
Title and Trust Company (CTTC), an Illinois Corporation. On June 17, 1998, CTTC was spun-off from its former parent, Alleghany Corporation, and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of an independent publicly traded company, Chicago Title Corporation (CTC).
On March 20, 2000, CTC was merged into Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF). CTTC and all of its subsidiaries, including the Company, became subsidiaries under FNF.
On June 14, 2004, the Company contributed 100% of the stock owned in its subsidiary, Title Tax, Inc., to its parent, CTTC. On September 27, 2005, the stock of CTTC was contributed to Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.(FNTG).

On October 18, 2005, FNF distributed 17.5% of FNTG’s common stock to current shareholders of FNF, while retaining ownership of the remaining 82.5% of FNTG’s common stock. During 2006, FNF completed a corporate restructuring resulting in two separate publicly traded companies, Fidelity National Information Services and Fidelity National Financial, Inc. The restructuring was finalized on November 10, 2006. Pays dididends to parent company CTTC Chicago Title Trust Company

Owner Name:SECURITY UNION TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
Owner Address:1717 WALNUT GROVE AVENUE
ROSEMEAD, CALIFORNIA 91770
UNITED STATES
Legal Entity Type:CORPORATION State or Country Where Organized:CALIFORNIA

servicelink, netdirector, alleghany corp, lenstar, isgn, lincs network, fidelity national title group inc, security union title insurance co, electronic processing network epn, title insurance underwriting services, intl class 036 insurancereal estate financial monetary affai, safeco title insurance co, subsidiary chicato title and trust co, chicago title corporation merged into fidelity national fina, title tax inc, fidelity national information services nfis, fidelity national financial inc fnf
Company History: The Company (formerly known as SAFECO Title Insurance Company) is wholly-owned by Chicago
Title and Trust Company (CTTC), an Illinois Corporation. On June 17, 1998, CTTC was spun-off from its former parent, Alleghany Corporation, and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of an independent publicly traded company, Chicago Title Corporation (CTC).
On March 20, 2000, CTC was merged into Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF). CTTC and all of its subsidiaries, including the Company, became subsidiaries under FNF.
On June 14, 2004, the Company contributed 100% of the stock owned in its subsidiary, Title Tax, Inc., to its parent, CTTC. On September 27, 2005, the stock of CTTC was contributed to Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.(FNTG).

On October 18, 2005, FNF distributed 17.5% of FNTG’s common stock to current shareholders of FNF, while retaining ownership of the remaining 82.5% of FNTG’s common stock. During 2006, FNF completed a corporate restructuring resulting in two separate publicly traded companies, Fidelity National Information Services and Fidelity National Financial, Inc. The restructuring was finalized on November 10, 2006. Pays dididends to parent company CTTC Chicago Title Trust Company

Owner Name:SECURITY UNION TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
Owner Address:1717 WALNUT GROVE AVENUE
ROSEMEAD, CALIFORNIA 91770
UNITED STATES
Legal Entity Type:CORPORATION State or Country Where Organized:CALIFORNIA

servicelink, netdirector, alleghany corp, lenstar, isgn, lincs network, fidelity national title group inc, security union title insurance co, electronic processing network epn, title insurance underwriting services, intl class 036 insurancereal estate financial monetary affai, safeco title insurance co, subsidiary chicato title and trust co, chicago title corporation merged into fidelity national fina, title tax inc, fidelity national information services nfis, fidelity national financial inc fnf

More info:

Categories:Business/Law
Published by: Mary Cochrane on Jul 08, 2013
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

07/08/2013

pdf

text

original

 
 
Mark Information
Mark Literal Elements:
SECURITY UNION
Standard Character Claim:
No
Mark Drawing Type:
3 - AN ILLUSTRATION DRAWING WHICH INCLUDES WORD(S)/ LETTER(S)/NUMBER(S)
Design Search Code(s):
26.11.01 - Rectangles as carriers or rectangles as single or multiple line borders
Goods and Services
Note:
The following symbols indicate that theregistrant/owner has amended the goods/services:Brackets [..] indicate deleted goods/services;Double parenthesis ((..)) identify any goods/services not claimed in a Section 15 affidavit ofAsterisks *..* identify additional (new) wording in the goods/services.
For:
TITLE INSURANCE UNDERWRITING SERVICES
International Class(es):
036 - Primary Class
U.S Class(es):
102
Class Status:
ACTIVE
Basis:
1(a)
First Use:
Apr. 22, 1988
Use in Commerce:
Apr. 22, 1988
Basis Information (Case Level)
Filed Use:
Yes
Currently Use:
Yes
Amended Use:
No
Filed ITU:
No
Currently ITU:
No
Amended ITU:
No
Filed 44D:
No
Currently 44D:
No
Amended 44D:
No
Filed 44E:
No
Currently 44E:
No
Amended 44E:
No
Filed 66A:
No
Currently 66A:
No
Filed No Basis:
No
Currently No Basis:
No
Current Owner(s) Information
Owner Name:
SECURITY UNION TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
Owner Address:
1717 WALNUT GROVE AVENUEROSEMEAD, CALIFORNIA 91770UNITED STATES
Legal Entity Type:
CORPORATION
State or Country WhereOrganized:
CALIFORNIA
Attorney/Correspondence Information
Attorney of RecordAttorney Name:
John B. Greenberg
Attorney Primary EmailAddress:
 jbg@stolarlaw.com
Attorney EmailAuthorized:
Yes
CorrespondentCorrespondentName/Address:
John B. GreenbergThe Stolar Partnership LLP7th Floor911 Washington Avenue
Generated on:
This page was generated by TSDR on 2013-07-08 08:52:54 EDT
Mark:
SECURITY UNION
US Serial Number:
73744864
Application Filing Date:
Aug. 08, 1988
US Registration Number:
1535739
Registration Date:
Apr. 18, 1989
Register:
Principal
Mark Type:
Service Mark
Status:
The registration has been renewed.
Status Date:
Apr. 23, 2009
Publication Date:
Jan. 24, 1989
 
St. Louis, MISSOURI 63101UNITED STATES
Phone:
(314) 231-2800
Fax:
(314) 436-8400
Correspondent e-mail:
 jbg@stolarlaw.com
Correspondent e-mailAuthorized:
Yes
Domestic Representative - Not Found
Prosecution History
DateDescriptionProceedingNumber
Apr. 23, 2009REGISTERED AND RENEWED (FIRST RENEWAL - 10 YRS)64591Apr. 23, 2009REGISTERED - SEC. 8 (10-YR) ACCEPTED/SEC. 9 GRANTEDApr. 20, 2009ASSIGNED TO PARALEGAL64591Apr. 20, 2009ASSIGNED TO PARALEGAL59807Apr. 16, 2009TEAS SECTION 8 & 9 RECEIVEDAug. 07, 2008CASE FILE IN TICRSJul. 21, 2008ATTORNEY REVOKED AND/OR APPOINTEDJul. 21, 2008TEAS REVOKE/APPOINT ATTORNEY RECEIVEDNov. 21, 1994REGISTERED - SEC. 8 (6-YR) ACCEPTED & SEC. 15 ACK.Jun. 06, 1994REGISTERED - SEC. 8 (6-YR) & SEC. 15 FILEDApr. 18, 1989REGISTERED-PRINCIPAL REGISTERJan. 24, 1989PUBLISHED FOR OPPOSITIONDec. 27, 1988NOTICE OF PUBLICATIONDec. 24, 1988NOTICE OF PUBLICATIONOct. 19, 1988APPROVED FOR PUB - PRINCIPAL REGISTEROct. 19, 1988ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER61633Oct. 07, 1988EXAMINER'S AMENDMENT MAILEDSep. 26, 1988ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER62920
Maintenance Filings or Post Registration Information
Affidavit of ContinuedUse:
Section 8 - Accepted
Affidavit ofIncontestability:
Section 15 - Accepted
Renewal Date:
Apr. 18, 2009
TM Staff and Location Information
TM Staff Information - NoneFile LocationCurrent Location:
POST REGISTRATION
Date in Location:
Apr. 23, 2009
 
Side - 1
 
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF §8
 
DECLARATION AND §9 RENEWAL
MAILING DATE: Apr 23, 2009
The declaration and renewal application filed in connection with the registration identified below meets therequirements of Sections 8 and 9 of the Trademark Act, 15 U.S.C. §§1058 and 1059. The declaration isaccepted and renewal is granted. The registration remains in force.For further information about this notice, visit our website at: http://www.uspto.gov. To review informationregarding the referenced registration, go to http://tarr.uspto.gov.
REG NUMBER:1535739MARK:SECURITY UNION AND DESIGNOWNER:SECURITY UNION TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY
Side - 2
UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICECOMMISSIONER FOR TRADEMARKSP.O. BOX 1451ALEXANDRIA, VA 22313-1451
FIRST-CLASSMAILU.S POSTAGEPAIDJohn B. GreenbergThe Stolar Partnership LLP7th Floor911 Washington AvenueSt. Louis, MO  63101

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->