(1 & 2) 43 Alford Street (2 views)
Built c. 1907 for John Francis Goodwin, Mental Hospital Attendant. The classical Edwardian villais still in the Goodwin family.
#2 Courtesy J. Munk, 2006
(3) 1574 Great North Road (East Side)
c 1900 residence of William George Tatton, fruit grower and the Tatton Family; obtained fromJames Neville Newbold, settler. Is currently being renovated and restored.
(4) 1602 Great North Road (East side)
built c. 1911 for Charles Augustus Harris, mechanic (and later Tram Superintendent). Is currently(2006) undergoing extensive renovations, with units/town house being built behind it.