Adaptive Cruise Controland Collision Warning with Brake Support
Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support allows the driver to set thevehicle’s speed and maintain it without using the accelerator pedal and warns the driver of a collision risk.
• Fou ista sttis aommoat a a of ivi
styles and road conditions. The driver can set distance,speed and the time gap between vehicles.
• With sp sttis as low as 20 mph, th iv a st
the system to work as well during normal commuting as itdoes on the highway.
• Offs th poammabl alt tim sttis aifom appoximatly 1.5 to 2.5 sos.
• Aaptiv uis otol is a aa-bas systmthat a moito th vhil i fot (up to 600 ft)
and adjust the speed of the vehicle to keep it at asafe distance behind the lead vehicle, even in fogor heavy rain.
• Th systm masus ista as a futio ofsp a a moito th taf aha whil
ignoring stationary objects such as road signsand telephone poles.
• It also a tmi how fast th vhil isappoahi th vhil aha. Fo xampl,
when approaching a lead vehicle at a high rate ofspeed, the system will activate sooner than whenapproaching slower.
Hw I W
ADAptIve CruIse Control
Vehicle cruisecontrol set at 70 mph Radar detects slower vehicleahead, reduces speed to returnvehicle to a safe following distanceCruise control adjusts to the lead vehicle's speedand resets to the original speed if trafﬁc clears
Availabl o th 2010 Fo Tauus, 2010 Liol MKTa 2010 Liol MKS.
5/2009 FOr MOre InFOrMATIOn, gO TO WWW.MedIA.FOrd.cOM