DULLNESS THAT JESUS DID NOT SAY
Jesus did not write, and those who wrote later on did it according to theirsunderstanding feasibility, and there are many contradictions. Then later on, in the fourthcentury, when Rome forged its church, roman one but not Christian, intentionalmistakes were added to the contradictions, all for the benefit of Rome, for the Empire,which was in total decadence. Everything was distorted, in order to give for the priestsor for the roman bailiffs the maximum of authority, whether to obtain money or tosupply the Empire with the subjection of people. And, Our Father prayer suffered allsorts of adulterations. Note:
OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN
– Jesus taught that God is Spirit andTruth, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent, who sees everything in secret and insecret pays according to each one’s deeds. He taught that God is above any type of relativism, above time and places. The God mentioned in Our Father prayer, which isroman adulteration, anthropomorphic or external to everything and everybody, slave of feigned clothings, idolatries, formulisms and formalisms, candles and other idolizingand pagan trinkets, has never been the Sacred Principle that Jesus represented the bestway He could. There is no sense of time and places for God, and He does not suffer anyrestrictions. He is in the deep inward of everything and everyone as DIVINEEMANATING, SUSTAINING AND DESTINING CENTER, and nobody will gainanything by saying the contrary because the ignorance, the error and the evil will becrushed at the due time.
HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME
– If God or His name depended onman’s sanctification, He would be lost! Jesus would never say such dullness! This proposition is too stupid to deserve more attention.
YOUR KINGDOM COME TO US
– It was the same Jesus who has proclaimed that the Kingdom of God is inside each one, and It would not come withexternal signs. Everything depends on the internal developing of the spirits. Besides,any fool can know that it is the spirit’s duty to march towards TRUTH, LOVE andVIRTUE, because in God there is no flaw and everything, in principle, for Him is – Eternal, Perfect and Immutable. Whoever got involved in being seller of pretences andidolatries was the one who invented this clamorous mistake! For the Kingdom of God tocome, the fools need to buy slobbers, and bow before the sellers of slobbers, etc.Any Books and Prayers that teach to search God outside, far away, throughsimulations or lures are criminals. Waiting for God with open arms on top of themountains or not mountains, is work of ignorants or swindlers; it is the beginning of many mistakes, deviations, immoralities, etc. God is OMNIPRESENT, and thecommunion between the son and Divine Father is in the TEMPLE OF CONSCIENCE.
YOUR WILL BE DONE
– Never would Jesus teach such dullness becauseHe knew that the WILL OF GOD IS ABSOLUTE JUSTICE, which will be donewhether everything that is relative, spirit or matter wants it or not! To put the WILL OFGOD in terms of possible alternative, yes or no, is something that would never come toJesus´ mind. Jesus had the Law of God as irrevocable; and his Divine Example of WILLOF GOD submission, has never given place to any ambiguities. Whatever seems likethat is human’s invention.
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
– Again the dullness of enslaving God to places or times, etc! Again man’s foolishness, intending to slave God to his narrow-mindedness, to his restrictions and, above all, doing so to negotiate formalisms andidolatries with the fools! By affirming that God is far or in a territorial heaven, the