What r the stages u worked on?
3. I have some jobs every month automatically delete the log details what r the steps
We have to set the option
in DS Adminstrator.
4. I want to run the multiple jobs in the single job. How can u handle.
In job properties set the option ALLOW MULTIPLE INSTANCES.
5. What is version controlling in DS?
In DS, version controlling is used for back up the project or jobs.This option is available in DS 7.1 version onwards.Version controls r of 2 types.1.
VSS- visual source safe
CVSS- concurrent visual source safe
is designed by Microsoft but the disadvantage is only one user can access at atime,other user can wait until the first user complete the operation.
, by using this many users can access concurrently. When compared to VSS, CVSScost is high.
6. What is the difference between clear log file and clear status file?
--- we can clear the log details by using the DS Director. Under job menu clear log option is available. By using this option we can clear the log details of particular job.
Clear status file
---- lets the user remove the status of the record associated with all stagesof selected jobs.(in DS Director)
7. I developed 1 job with 50 stages, at the run time one stage is missed how can uidentify which stage is missing?