VISUAL MINDQTP FAQ’s
Createobject:Creates and returns a reference to an Automation object.Example:Dim ExcelSheetSetExcelSheet = CreateObject("Excel.Sheet")
13. Explain in brief about the QTP Automation Object Model.
Hello Friends, Can anyone explain, as what is a Framework and how to create aFramework using any automation tool like WinRunner or QTP?
14. How to handle dynamic objects in QTP?
Using GETRO Property we will handle the runtime objects.
15. What is a Run-Time Data Table? Where can I find and view this table?
The test results tree also includes the table-shaped icon that displays the run-time Data Table—atable that shows the values used to run a test containing Data Table parameters or the Data Tableoutput values retrieved from a test while application
16. How does Parameterization and Data-Driving relate to each other in QTP?
How i can get evaluation version of QTP.
17. What is the difference between Call to Action and Copy Action?
When u insert a call to action,they r read only in the calling test.It can be modified in the originaltest.where as come to copy action,you can make changes to the copied action,your changes will noteffect the original action where it created.
18. Discuss QTP Environment.
QuickTest Pro environment using the graphical interface and ActiveScreen technologies - A testing process for creating test scripts, relating manual test requirements to automated verification features- Data driving to use several sets of data using
19. Explain the concept of how QTP identifies object.
During recording qtp looks at the object and stores it as test object.For each test object QT learns aset of default properties called mandatory properties,and look at the rest of the objects to check whether this properties are enough to uniquely identify
20. Differentiate the two Object Repository Types of QTP.
In Qtp there are 2 object repositories, they are1.Shared Object Repository2.Per Action Mode,bydefault it's per action mode.we will use shared OR for calling a particular action,it's like callingexternal libraries.we will use per action for a particular
21. What the differences are and best practical application of each.
Per Action: For Each Action, one Object Repository is created. Shared: One Object Repository isused by entire application
22. Explain what the difference between Shared Repository and Per_Action Repository
In Shared reporsitory, one object is used in more than one actions and in per action reporsitory,everytime in every action, objects are stored differently and are not shared.
23. Have you ever written a compiled module? If yes tell me about some of the functions thatyou wrote.
I used the functions for capturing the dynamic data during runtime. Function used for CapturingDesktop, browser and pages.