of the Civil War, if the sitting government is removed, no government will be approveduntil the opposition proves their capability, and if the opposition has within its partymembers of a terrorist society, these members will be incarcerated a trail proclaimedand dealt with fairly, their fate left to the members of the jury which will only need a 51%approval of the sentence, along with the approval of the Supreme Council 51%.
. If the sitting government proves beyond a shadow that they were defending their country and its inhabitants, they will remain as the government under the watchful eyesof the New World Order, along with submitting 10% of their gross GDP for a period of five-years to the New World Order for distribution amongst those in-country affected bythe Civil War, with a 5% deduction for operating expenses. If unable to achieve thisfinancial obligation, the New World Order will advance the necessary funds at aminimum interest rate of 15% until the country can once again meet their obligation.
Regardless of who remains in power,(a) Wounded victim: All medical costs will be assumed by the remaining power untilno longer necessary, regardless of prior affiliation to the two warring factions, to beoverseen by the New World Order – this plus a monthly pension for each individual untilthey reach age of employment or are able to return to the work force. It either is unableto exist as nature provides they will receive this pension plus 1.25%, their expenses,provide for their families welfare, and children’s education. The New World Order collected fund will participate in this at an amount determined by the Order.(b) Victim Expires: All expenses associated with the death of the victim shall be paid75% by the remaining entity, and 25% by the New World Order fund – his or her survivors will receive a lump sum non-taxable amount of the equivalent of US dollars at$1million, in addition the remaining entity in-country will pay each year for five-years atax-free amount equal to 1.35% of the victims income, if unemployed for four-yearsprevious the amount shall be determined by the needs of the victim’s immediate family.If the victim had children their public or private education will be paid, along with their healthcare until they reach 21-years-of-age. If a child is killed his or her parents willreceive a lump sum non-taxable payment of $1.5 million equivalent, and if a country taxis leveled such as a Federal or State tax the family will be able to claim that child as aliving dependent until the child would have reach 21-years-old.(c) Items a & b will not apply to the combatants in the war – no exceptions,determination of the status will be decided by the New World Order Supreme Council.
If no agreement is forthcoming in ten-days, the situation will be deemedunsolvable, with this the following will be undertaken.
With 48-hours of the non-agreement, with the participation of ten nations,leaflets written in Arabic, French, Turkish and English will be dropped across of all Syria. Each leaflet will state the same, offering sanctuary to all who followthe rules.