1. How can we improve the quality of the air we breathe?
2. How can we make\u201cgreener\u201d houses?
3. Recently car companies have started to compete with\u201cgreener\u201d cars. What do you think of this new movement?
4. Do you know what a\u201ccarbon footprint\u201d is?
a. What can you do to try to minimize your carbon footprint?
5. Where can people go to find the beauty of nature?
6. Have you ever been to a place that is very naturally beautiful?
7. If you were an endangered animal\u2013 say, a Bengal tiger\u2013 what would you say to people?
8. Do you recycle?
9. Give me an example of a time that you\u2019re re-used an item.
10. How do you feel about using second-hand products?
11. Technology is always advancing. Scientists can purify drinking water from other liquids. Do we need nature?
a. Do you think technology will be able to replace nature in the future?
12. What can a student do to help protect the environment?
13. Are you familiar with any volunteer projects to help save the environment?
a. Have you ever volunteered for something?
14. Do you prefer living in the city or in the country? Why?
15. Who has the largest responsibility to protect nature\u2013 politicians? Companies? Normal people?
16. What do you think of the word\u201cnature\u201d?
17. Do you know any good sayings reminding us of the important of nature?
18. Can you recommend any books about saving nature?
19. Why should we protect the habitats of endangered animals?
20. Are you familiar with geothermal energy? Do you think we can use geothermal energy effectively?
21. Do you ever waste resources? Food or electricity or power?
22. What do you think of the word\u201cnature\u201d?
23. What does the word\u201cnature\u201d make you picture?
24. What does\u201cnature\u201d mean to you?
25. Why should we protect the ecosystem?
26. Are there many natural resources left on Earth?
27. What do you think about the state of the environment today?
28. A\u201cfreegan\u201d is a person who only eats food other people have thrown away. What do you think about that lifestyle?
29. What would you prefer to see in your lifetime: a world with cities which are very developed and comfortable or one
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?