will facilitate the industrialist and business men to carry out the expansion programs. Increase in expansion programs will be influential in substantial improvement in business sector. Vice versa, this will improve the Government image with respect to foreign direct investment. This provision if carried out as planned will surely help in better economic conditions for Pakistan.
2. Licensed call centres shall be allowed to import complete call centers, their parts, spare parts in second hand or used condition for their own use and these call centres are not allowed to sell it to somebody else. This provision in
trade policy will encourage investors to start call center business in Pakistan. Call centre business is rapidly becoming one of the modern tools for the marketing of products. Moreover, it will create income opportunities for the unemployed people in Pakistan especially for the students because call centres job are not only for those who want to join it as full time job but it is also for those who want to do part times to support their education as well as their family.
very important now days, so this clause will help in improving the quality of products and its use for better and safer environment. On the other hand, such projects will also create employment opportunities.
This will help the Government to prevent harmful diseases to spread in Pakistan. Ban will not applied on import of feed ingredients from other than BSE infected countries.
relations between Pakistan and India, so trade shall be done only if there is no other way out. For example; Tents and blankets were imported from India at cheap rates that helped significantly in rehabilitation process in earth-quake infected areas of Kashmir and NWFP. Similarly, Meat as food is prohibited in Hindu Religion so it is available at low rates. Importing meat from India will help in meeting demand and stable price level.
Pakistan has not recognized each other as a country in United Nations due to her stand on Jerusalem and terrorist activities against Palestine. There is clear stand of Government on this issue.
1. International trade in days of Globalization is incomplete without focus on research. The trade policy does not put much stress on the research and development. Role of Research in domestic commerce and better unique trade tools should be there to get the maximum out of international trade.There is a need for better Industry-academia links.
4. Need for establishment of industrial estates, sect oral villages and information technology parks in the financial and commercial hub of Pakistan is not focused by Government in Trade Policy.
5. Import of electric appliances such as cell phone are increasing by 27.65 which is more than increase in our textile and clothing exports which is our major source of exports this is not only increase the trade gap more but also increasing the unwanted expenditure of public towards mobiles as well as terrorism activities by using it. So there must be some controlled policy towards imports of mobiles.
6. There is no clear reason that why same call centres equipment that is imported cant be be further re-sold. This can be regareded as negative point towards local investors attraction towards this industry as well as financial loss on part of liscenced companies in case the equipment becomes out of date .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?