- you don't even know how to speak.
the pen repeats with pride and prejudice without even bothering to say the first time.
- but i bought you, so you damned pen, come out and play.- no.
says the pen with great dignity and honor which would only be suitable for a manof 50 years age 150 years ago.
- what to do, what to do.
i mumble to myself with a shy and out-of-control manner.
- there is nothing you can do.
shouts the damned pen.
you are unwilling underneath,underneath all your outburst that causes you to make a fable out of me…- but you are not an animal- not necessarily
it murmurs with an exhausted pride
so now i am an 'it', eh?
asks the pen with a rather clearly canadian accent.
- what is with all this advertisement efforts?
- there is no such effort
says the pen the businessman
but still someone has to earn the money this ink does not come for free- shut up- i will when you stop using me- i am not using you!
i exclaim with an increasing dramatic voice.
- so you say. but you are nothing without me going all over the paper.- you like doing that, you are meant for that.- i can be meant for anything, and also just because i can do one thing it does not meanthat i have to be limited to that duty, i have a will and a destiny. no destiny is fulfilledwithout the attendance of thedestined. you are the rider of your destiny. if you are justfollowing the road watching bystanders and the nice souvenir shops who is thendriving this train.- you were on a horse, a car and a train in that sentence.- it does not matter, it is not thepoint.- oh yes you have a point, a ballpoint i guess.
i said with a decreasing and teasingvoice.
- nice, now its time to make fun of me.
- i said "he" now are you happy?- yes, you recognizing me, is all that i am. i am nothing without your approval.approval is a river in egypt.- not its not, its the nile.- then its the creek near the sea where it ends and where a small town is settled withsmall but happy love stories and a leading character with a huge head.- no that is another creek, kimya dawson's creek, with a screeching voice and raw butsincere music all around it.- seems like you easily get carried away. and also isn’t it a little inappropriate?- ssh, i don't even know is it you or is it me now.
said someone with a disturbed and confused tone.