CISCO CCNA Certifications: CCNA 2:Final Set 3http://cisco-ccna-certifications.blogspot.com/2008/08/ccna-2final-set-3.html[10/29/2008 4:06:03 PM]
process.Network 172.17.0.0 can only be reached using a defaultroute.No default route has been configured.
9. Refer to the exhibit. All the routers are properlyconfigured to use the RIP routing protocol with defaultsettings, and the network is fully converged. Router Ais forwarding data to router E. Which statement is trueabout the routing path?
Router A will send the data via the A-D-E path that is listedin the routing table.Router A will load-balance the traffic between A-B-E and A-C-E.Router A will determine that all paths have equal metriccost.Router A will send the data through A-D-E and keep A-B-Eand A-C-E as the backup paths.
10. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator hasrun the following command on R1.R1# ip route192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.1.2What is theresult of running this command?
Traffic for network 192.168.2.0 is forwarded to 172.16.1.2.This route is automatically propagated throughout the entirenetwork.Traffic for all networks is forwarded to 172.16.1.2.The command invokes a dynamic routing protocol for192.168.2.0.
11. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator isplanning IP addressing of a new network. What part of this addressing scheme must be changed to allowcommunication between host A and the server?
the IP address of the serverthe default gateway of host Athe IP address of host Athe default gateway of the server
12. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator hasconfigured OSPF using the following command:network192.168.1.32 0.0.0.31 area 0Which router interface willparticipate in OSPF?
13. Refer to the exhibit. All routers are configured to