CISCO CCNA Certifications: CCNA 2:Module 4http://cisco-ccna-certifications.blogspot.com/2008/08/ccna-2module-4.html[10/29/2008 3:47:45 PM]
SEARCH BLOGFLAG BLOG
MONDAY, 11 AUGUST 2008
Options With Highlight Colours are Correct Answer1. Which event will cause a triggered update?
a route is installed in the routing table
2. Three routers running a distance-vector routingprotocol lost all power, including the battery backups.When the routers reload, what will happen?
They will send updates that include only directly connectedroutes to their directly connected neighbors.
3. What does the RIP holddown timer do?
instructs routers to ignore updates, for a specified time orevent, about possible inaccessible routes
4. Which two statements are true regarding thefunction of the RIPv1 routing updates? (Choose two).
updates are broadcast at regular intervalsbroadcasts are sent to 255.255.255.255
5. Which of the following statements are correct aboutRIP?
will send out an update if there is a failure of a link
6. Which two statements describe EIGRP? (Choosetwo.)
EIGRP sends triggered updates whenever there is a changein topology that influences the routing information.EIGRP sends a partial routing table update, which includes just routes that have been changed.
Which statement is true regarding cisco’sRIP_JITTER variable?
It prevents the synchronization of routing updates bysubtracting a random length of time ranging from 0% to15% of the specified interval time from the next routing