SHELVING SPECIFICATIONS NARRATIVE
All shelving units are to have a slanted bottom shelf and all flat shelves are to have an integral back. The 48” shelving needs a canopy top. End panels are required for all freestanding shelves. End panels are to be provided on the ends of perimeter shelving if the end of the shelf does not abut up to a wall or column.
– total of 28 units x 3 LF – 504 LF
• 66” High Freestanding (Double-Sided) Shelving with 5 flat shelves per unit
– total 18 units x 3 LF = 270 LF
• 48” High Freestanding (Double-Sided) Shelving with 4 flat shelves per unit
– total of 12 units x 3 LF = 144 LF
o TOTAL LINEAR FEET – 1,935
In addition, 10 CD/DVD browsing boxes, 10 face-out display shelves and 6 rods for hanging media are to be provided.
** Please note that the drawing shows 3 shelves per unit; we want 4 shelves per unit instead.
Use your Facebook login and see what your friends are reading and sharing.
Now bringing you back...