For over 19 years, the Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle has been bringing the valley’s news straight to
our readers' doorsteps. As an editorial intern, you'll work alongside Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle award-winning staff to help produce our monthly print newspaper. Exact duties vary based on intern interest/skills and on what we've got going on, but in general, you'll:
• work side
-by-side with staff
• attend planning and editorial meetings
• write bylined stories, blogs, and reports
fact-check and copy edit
• help plan future issues
• learn the art of great story pitching
• tackle interesting research projects
• obtain essential web content management and SEO skills
Position is on-site in Denver, Colorado. TIME FRAME/START DATE We have internships available year-round. Position start and end dates are flexible, and the application process is rolling.
Flexible. Ideally, at least 20 hours per week.
Academic credit only. This is an unpaid internship position.