The occurrence of Tuberculosis is attributed to client’s exposure to PTB
and pathogen and immunosuppression dueto substance abuse and past history of PTB.
51 years old
Substance Abuse of Cigarette (10 Packs per day)2.
– Mycobacterium is passed and acquired through respiratory secretions /droplets which transmitswhen sneezing, coughing, talking.
- Substance Abuse Smoking and Drinking alcohol
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis is a rod-shaped, aerobic bacteria that is resistant to destruction and canpersist necrotic and calcified lesions for prolonged periods and remain capable of reinstating growth.3.
- possible contact to person with PTB
– Exposure to persons with PTB either in workplace, community and home.