4. Your friends don‟t set you up with people anymore because they just know that it‟s not going to work out, and you‟re probably going to make
fun of the person on your blog. 5. When you think of what is really important in your life, your blog is usually in the number one spot, closely followed by wine. 6. Pretty much no one responds to your OkCupid messages, and the only people who send you messages are really creepy people who go directly to the sex propositions.
7. You don‟t remember what kissing feels like.
8. Masturbating has become too much of a pain, and you would much rather watch something on Netflix or browse blogs that make fun of bad OKC profiles. 9. You feel the need to talk about most of your activity on Facebook so as not to seem like a total loser who never leaves the house. 10. You get angry at Groupons for two people. 11. When people ask if you want to get married some day, you just start sighing until you run out of oxygen and pass out on the floor. 12. You occasionally miss the days when cybering on AIM with your
“online significant other” was considered a legit activity.
13. When your friends get engaged, you go into a semi-catatonic state. 14. You occasionally consider whether or not you might actually be asexual and promptly realize that, no, you just never get any. 15. You wish you could say this was you holding out for marriage or
something, but let‟s be real, you‟re not going to get married.
16. People have started unfollowing you on Twitter because most of your Tweets are too #bleak to read first thing in the morning. 17. It has become your personal mission to find and kill Nicholas Sparks.