And while some will argue that these men have been deceived; others contend they are/were partof a New World Order conspiracy. What is not arguable is that they represent all walks of lifeand that they were - in their respective ways - LEADERS!
Bagley, Edward E.
- Composer of 'National Emblem' march.
Bahamonde, Ramon Franco
- An aviator and Spanish politician, he was the brother of dictator,General Francisco Franco. He was Commander of Aviation and received the Aerial Medial forhis valiant action in the Morocco conflict. He was one of the Masons who refused the initiationof General Franco into Freemasonry.
- Austrian writer, essayist and critic, he was an intellectual interpreter of histime.
- Current (1999) UK Member, House of Commons
- American jurist who served as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court(1830-1844).
- Jewelry Manufacturer. Millions of students have for generations chosen classrings from Balfour Jewelry
Banks, Sir Joseph
- Noted naturalist who accompanied Capt. Cook on his journeys around theworld.
Barnard, Lawrence "Slim"
- Creator and host of TV's 'The Happy Wanderer' travelogue showof the 1960s
- 80th/Present (1999) Governor of Georgia
Barnes, W. W
. - Professor of church history at Southwestern Seminary 1913-1953.
Bartholdi, Frederic A
. - French sculptor best known for his figure of Liberty Enlightening theWorld, the Statue of Liberty, in New York Harbor
- First Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia, Speaker of thelegislative assembly, New South Wales, Australia, Attorney General, and judge of the Australianhigh court
Basie, William "Count"
- Orchestra leader/composer
- First Protestant Episcopal Bishop of Massachusetts
- Governor of Missouri
- US Democratic Senator from Indiana from 1962-1981.