iiPART 4 – PRODUCT SAFETY AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Division 1 – Safety Standards
25. Product safety standards may be prescribed26. Prohibition on supply of goods not complying with safetystandards27. Recovery of money paid for goods not complying with safetystandards
Division 2 – Prohibition of, or restriction on, supply of dangerous goods
28. Investigation of goods by Commissioner29. Power of Commissioner to establish investigation committee30. Power of Minister to prohibit or restrict supply of goods31. Compliance with prohibition or restriction notice32. Recovery of money paid for supply of dangerous goods
Division 3 – Product Recall, &c.
33. Power of Minister to require product recall, &c.34. Ancillary provisions with respect to notices under section 3335. Compliance with notice under section 3336. Special provisions as to notification of recall (includingvoluntary recall)37. Certain amounts recoverable as debt or damages
Division 4 – Product Information
38. Product information standards may be prescribed39. Compliance with product information standard
Division 5 – Miscellaneous
40. Certain action not to affect insurance contractsPART 5 – FAIR TRADING, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IMPLIEDIN CONTRACTS FOR GOODS OR SERVICES, RECOURSE TOMANUFACTURERS, &C.
Division 1 – Prohibition of Unfair Trade Practices
41. Interpretation of Division 142. Misleading or deceptive conduct generally43. Unconscionable conduct in relation to supply of certain goodsor services