On 26 Feb., 2014, Jiangxi Lee & Man Chemical was approved to launch the PVDF and its complementary R142b project, indicating a sound development of its R&D fluorine chemical deep-processing products. Fluorine and salt chemical capacity in Ganzhou City (Jiangxi Province) has reached a certain scale in the past a few years. Meanwhile, two provincial fluorine and salt chemical industry
bases provide platforms for enterprises’ further development. Therefore, depending on the
abundant fluorite and rock salt resources, Ganzhou City will strengthen its development of fluorine and salt chemical industry. The Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry at the Chinese Academy of Sciences has recently made breakthroughs in the research of free-radical fluorination reactions. These reactions present a few advantages over conventional fluorination reactions. As the main R22 exporter in China, Changshu City, Jiangsu Province maintained an increase in Jan. and Feb. 2014.
In Jan. 2014, China’s HF
witnessed an obvious YoY increase in export volume. It is predicted to maintain an increase in H1 2014. If you would like to cover any specific topics or investigate any covered subjects in more details, please contact us on +86-20- 3761 6606, or email@example.com.
1. US and EU to reduce use of HFCs 2. Emerging investment in R410a and its mixed raw materials
3. 3F Wanhao’s 20% shares to be acquired by Kureha China
4. Lee & Man Chemical makes headway in R&D of fluorine chemical deep-processing products 5. Guizhou Kailin to launch co-production project of AHF and SiO2
6. Yinyuan Mining’s new
-type fluorine refrigerant project of to go into operation in 2014 7. Jiangsu Meilan may launch fluorine chemical project in Jiangxi Province 8. Ganzhou City to strengthen development of fluorine and salt chemical industry 9. Notice for ODS import & export application in 2014 10. Juhua Group ranks first in 2013 Quzhou Top Ten Export Enterprises List 11. Fluorine chemical projects introduced into Gansu Province
12. ZCIRI’s five ODS substitution projects granted specialty fund from MEP
13. EU starts legal proceedings against Germany regarding its refrigerants for auto air conditioners 14. Breakthroughs in the study of free-radical fluorine reactions 15. Two provincial engineering research centers pass evaluation in Sichuan Province 16. Taiyo Nippon Sanso develops high-performance fluorine resin
17. Changshu’s R22 witnesses YoY increase of 29.20% in export volume in Feb. 2014
18. China’s HF witnesses YoY increase o
f 11.90% in export volume in Jan. 2014 19. Import and export analysis of fluoride chemicals in China in Jan. 2014 20. Domestic ex-works prices of most fluoride materials in Feb. 2014 About CCM CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a