• Droplet precaution52.
• Sodium 128 only (
Dementia of Alzheimer Type
• Check what the pt. is taking54.
What medicine if given shld be monitored for bleeding
• Indomethacin (NSAID)56.
GBS, priority nursing diagnosis
Discharge teaching for Bell’s Palsy
• Provide eye care at bedtime58.
Sign of Scoliosis
• Asymmetry of the iliac crest59.
Normal for a 3 day old infant
• Describe normal tonic neck reflex60.
Manifestation of Paranoid Schizophrenia
• Inappropriate anxiety with delusion61.
Sign of Alcohol withdrawal
• Feeling of euphoria in 1st 24 hrs.62.
Activity for Alzheimer disease
• Reading magazine63.
Type 1 IDDM post renal test 48 hrs ago, watch out for:
• Hematuria64. Correct understanding of antidepressant• Anti-depressant takes effect after 1 week65.
DUROGESIC PATCH / FENTANYL
• For chronic pain lasts 3 days• Maybe worn while bathing, showering, swimming• Apply to flat, nonirritated, nonirradiated area like chest, flank, upper arm, back• Overdose : difficulty in breathing66.
Signs of increase ICP in pt. with close head injury
• Increase systolic pressure & weak bounding pulse67.
Positive outcome for Calcium Channel blockers
Decrease chest pain
Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
• To alleviate anxiety