drag coefficient for speed in competition swim, ski, and running apparel.
- Darlexx Thermalastic®, Shawmut Mills, is a three-ply Lycra® with a proprietary thermoplastic film and microfiber fleece. The fabric is waterproof,windproof, and breathable and provides all-directional stretch and insulation characteristicsfor watersports and skiwear apparel.
- Darlexx®, made by Shawmut Mills, is a two-, three-, four-ply Lycra® fabricwith a proprietary thermoplastic film laminate, which creates waterproof, windproof,breathable characteristics in all-directional stretch fabric for outerwear, swimwear, skiwear,and scuba apparel.
Deer Creek Fabrics
- The Deer Creek Line of performance fabrics are developed byDeer Creek, a Stamford, Connecticut, based technology and customer-driven textilecompany. The innovative knitted fabrics are targeted towards the outdoor and activeperformance wear markets, as well as the industrial and medical markets. Besidesmaintaining its line of innovative product developments, Deer Creek Fabrics also worksclosely with its customer base of branded manufacturers and specialty retailers in thedevelopment of customized fabrics.
Design Knit Fabrics
- Developed by Design Knit, Inc., located in Los Angeles,California, a collection of new fabric developments and European quality fine-gauge knitstargeted towards the high-end contemporary/ fashion markets, but are available ataffordable prices. The company continually adds new product developments to its knit fabricline, utilizing a wide variety of fine, high-quality yarns including: Supima® cotton, organiccotton, Modal®, Micro Modal® blends, Tencel®, bamboo, as well as silk, wool, andcashmere blends. All knitted fabrics can be constructed with or without Lycra®/spandex.
- Dri-release is an engineered yarn, developed by Optimer PerformanceFibers, which uses a patented microblend of natural and synthetic fibers, combining the bestqualities of both. The natural fibers absorb moisture, pulling it off the skin and onto thefabric. Synthetic fibers repel moisture, forcing it through to the surface of the garment whereit evaporates quickly as airflow moves across the surface of the fabric. Dri-release also hasthe added proprietary benefit of FreshGuard, a natural component and unique processactivated right in the yarn, helping this ultimate performance fabric virtually elim
DRY INSIDE PERFORMANCE COTTON
- This innovative line of cotton fabrics,developed for the high performance and under garment markets through an exclusivepartnership between Antex and Nanotex, is the first true “PERFORMANCE COTTON”. DRYINSIDE PERFORMANCE COTTON is a 100% natural cotton fabric which moves moisturefrom the inside to the outside of a garment, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in activeor athletic situations. A DRY INSIDE fabrics wick moisture from the skin side and instantlytransfer it to the outside of the fabric, keeping the inside against the skin totally dry.
- DryLiner is a trademark fabric of InSport. It is a lightweight blend ofCoolMax® and Lycra® designed with enhanced horizontal stretch and inhibited verticalstretch. The construction of this soft fabric provides both comfort and ideal support.
- DrySport is a registered trademark of InSport. This is a uniquely double-faced fabric with a nylon face for maximum durability, and a Micromattique polyester backing