- Compiled by G.Mohan Twitter @go_mohan - Shared by Rahul Jain 14/05/2014
1. The TIME name for the magazine is actually an acronym. Expand TIME
2. Which popular slogan was given by advertising agency Soho Square for BJP in the 2014 election campaign?
3. Who owns the trade mark Styrofoam used for making disposable cups, plates etc?
4. One winter night in 1905, Frank Epperson left a mixture of soda and water with a stick in it on his porch. What accidental discovery resulted?
5. Which MNC owns the brand name Chap Stick often used as a generic name for all lip balms?
6. Who owns the brand name Breathalyzer also called as Drunk-O-meter?
7. What packaging material developed by Sealed Air Corporation has become a generic name for such packaging?
8. Jetski has become a generic name for personal watercraft. It is a brand. Who owns the brand Jet Ski?
9. Annual meeting of which company is called the ‘Woodstock for the Capitalists’?
10. Who has acquired the apparel brand Spykar recently?