- According to the informant, bothParents has episode of mild anxietyspecifically in experiencing traumaticscenario.
-According to the informant, when theClient was 22 years old; he encountereda traumatic experience in their placewhich they observed it was the start of acting differently.
-During his stay in Mlang Cotabatoincident occurred the client witnesstraumatic experienced.
- Client become depressed and actdifferently sign of trauma as a result toincident happened, client unable to copedwith daily life activity.
The onset of behavioral change of the client,
whenhe was 22 years old he in Mlang Cotabato he witnessed thestabling of his younger brother by a robber when tried to protect their father from being hit with an ax. Mr.Bean wasshocked by the incident. He was traumatized by theexperienced and has a nervous breakdown.
STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
– He gained trust because his mother always there
(0 - 18 months)
for him every time he need something.
- He gained autonomy he was toilet trained and well take
(18mos-3 years old)
cared by his mother.
- He shows the quality of a good leader.
(3-6 years old)
- His coping mechanism in solving simple problem hasdeveloped.
- He finished his grade school at the age of 12, he was active in
(6-12 years old)